- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- SIOchef: The first silicone bag exclusively for sous vide. Reusable and non-leaching means SioChef is better for the planet, better for you.
- SAFE: made from 100% FDA-approved food-grade silicone. SIOchef is BPA, DEHP, and petroleum free. Also free of chemicals and dyes.
- REUSABLE: Designed for hundreds of uses and washes. The round bottom design eliminates those tough-to-clean corners and makes washing easy and effective.
- EASY-TO-USE: The extra-large capacity is intended specifically for Sous Vide. The 256 oz bag perfect for roasts, pork shoulder, multiple chicken breasts or steaks. The 128 oz bag perfect for steaks, chicken, fish.
- SUPERIOR COOKING: 30% thinner vs other silicone bags for better heat exchange and extra-long design allows for superior air displacement (no vacuum sealer needed).
SIOchef: The sous vide bag for serious chefs and family chefs alike.
Microwave safe. Freezer safe. Dishwasher safe.
Compatible with all immersion circulators, includingAnova, ChefSteps Joule, Gramercy Kitchen, Gourmia, Kitchen Gizmo, and many more
256 oz, 8 quart capacity, 16″ x 11″
Recommended when cooking for 2-4+ people. Holds short ribs, 2-3 steaks, 2-3 chicken breasts, etc.
128 oz, 4 quart capacity, 13″ x 9″
Recommended when cooking for 1-2 people. Holds individual chicken breasts, steaks, fish fillets
One L and one XL bag
Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or flip bag inside out and wash with soap and warm water.
- Wash with soap and warm water before first use, or just throw in the dishwasher
- For optimal cooking, use water displacement method; fully submerge food to remove all air from bag.
- Fill SIOchef bag with desired food, do not seal. Slowly lower into water, allow air to escape and vacuum to form around contents.
- Keep opening above water and secure bag to side of container
- Use enclosed silicone fastener through top bag hole as needed